Care Guide For Your Tail Butt Plugs
November 15, 2019
Tail butt plugs are great sex toys for people who want that extra something in their sex lives. If you want to feel your tail swishing around your butt, want to feel the weight of something or feel the texture of a tail against your back then it’s advisable to buy butt plugs with tails. But as one can imagine, taking care of just a butt plug and taking care of a butt plug with tail is different. There are various washing, caring and storage instructions you will have to follow to ensure that the tails remain fluffy and soft. If you don’t take proper care then that tail will drop down fast. To help you out, here are some instructions you should follow to take care of your butt plugs with tails.
How to keep the tails fluffy
If your tail isn’t fluffy, it won’t feel like a tail at all. So the major thing is that you will have to care for it properly so that it remains the same and you can have fun while using it. Here’s how to ensure that:
- Follow the steps mentioned above to clean the butt plugs (with tails) and after that let it dry off.
- Now, once it is done drying, the tails won’t be looking quite the same as the time you bought it. To get back that fluffiness you will have to brush the tails regularly. Brush gently otherwise you will only further damage the toy.
- You can use a blow dryer as well if you feel like it will work. As always, you should check this instruction and inquire if using a blow dryer is permitted or not. This is because sometimes using one can leave the tail in worse shape.
How to clean the butt plugs with tails?
Know that you should clean your butt plugs after every time you use it. This will keep the plugs in good condition for a longer time. Don’t be lazy and leave it lying or use it a couple of times before cleaning it. After all, your health also depends on how well you clean a toy that goes inside you. This is because there’s a lot of bacteria in your butt. If you don’t clean the toy then you will be exposing your other household materials to that bacteria as well. This can spell trouble for the medical kind for you. Here’s how you can clean your plugs:
- The precise cleaning method will depend on the kind of butt plug you use. It’s always advisable that you use the instructions manual which came with it to clean it better. But if you don’t have an instruction manual, then the cleaning is determined by two distinctions- whether your plug is porous or non-porous.
- It’s not ideal to use butt plugs with tails made up of porous materials like jelly, rubber, etc, simply because these toys allow bacteria to enter more easily. Moreover, cleaning these is way more difficult and it’s pretty much impossible to get rid of the bacteria. Non-porous materials like steel, glass, etc, are perfect for butt plugs because all that can penetrate the butt plug and cling on to it us the smell. But even then, the worst-case scenario is with silicone.
- Use a cloth and soapy water to clean your plug first. Make sure that you thoroughly but gently wipe its entire surface and this includes the flared base. Don’t just clean the part which goes inside you. You can submerge the toy if it’s really dirty while thoroughly wiping it.
- Keep in mind that the heat is not too much as some plugs can melt. To know the ideal cleaning temperature always refer to the instructions sheet. If your toy is not porous then it will be able to withstand the temperature better. You can also put many not porous plugs straight into the oven as well.
How to get rid of smells
Many people don’t like that peculiar factory smell that permeates the tails when they first arrive. If your butt plug is made of silicone then it will be the most smelly since it’s not porous. No, it’s not fully 100% without pores, but it’s dense enough to make even regular cleaning fail. But you can rest assured that it’s porous enough to not harbour any kind of germs or bacteria, but that smell is going to remain. This isn’t just for factory smells, as time goes on silicone is going to smell with use as well. But here’s how you can clean it:
- Know that silicone butt plugs, especially those good quality ones can be thoroughly boiled. The extreme temperatures work well to get rid of the bacteria which is present in the butt plug. This sterilizes the plug, making it fit for use and of course, gets rid of the smells.
- You can also use the dishwasher to clean your plug. If you do opt for this option then make sure that your butt plug is put on a cycle that sterilizes your butt plug. Also, ensure that you haven’t left anything behind with it. But above all, always check the instructions and inquire if it’s safe to do so or you might get a sterilized, but destroyed butt plug at the end of the cleaning cycle.
- You can add baking soda to get the smells out as well. All you have to do is add it to boiling water and then put the plugin it. Let the plugin there for a while so that it soaks it up. If you can’t use baking soda, then acetone is another option as well. Acetone is commonly found in nail polish cleaners. To use it, you will have to use cotton swabs or anything else you like to gently and carefully wipe the plugs.
Following these steps will keep your plug clean and easy to use. Always remember that the cleaning and drying procedures will depend on the kind of plug you use. These tails are delicate and need some very special care routine. So, if you want to read more about how you can prolong your fluffy tails, you may get more tips from www.lovegasm.co.