A great idea from Cale Birk to strengthen connections and share information among educators.
5 Easy Steps How to make a “10 picture Tour”…
1) Use a cellphone camera, then you won’t have to pack/find another electronic gizmo
2) Take 10 minutes. That’s it. Then you won’t find a reason not to do it. And it won’t be too “staged”. And you won’t take a 100 pictures and spend hours going through them.
3) Take pictures around your school that you think showcase some pretty cool things. They don’t just have to be of kids learning, we believe you when you say they are.
4) Put them into a blog post with basic captions so we know what we are looking at.
5) Put it as a link on your blog page, so that when we come and visit, we know that when we see a link called “10 Picture Tour” we will learn a little bit about what your learning environment looks like.
Here is my school in Onalaska, WI.